- Never Waste A Workout. BCAAs are vital to muscle protein synthesis, which is your bodys process for building new muscle. Muscle BCAA supplements amino acids to support healthy protein synthesis, helping you to make gains in muscle and tone.
- Go Harder, Longer. Exercising releases serotonin, which can make you feel drowsy during long workouts. BCAAs may help to lower serotonin levels during endurance sports and workouts, helping you work harder for longer and recover faster than ever before.
- Optimal 2:1:1 Ratio. We formulated Muscle BCAA to include the 2:1:1 ratio of essential amino acids: L- leucine, L-isoleucine, and L-valine. This optimal ratio, along with a 2500 mg dosage, is a vital part of any supplement stack for active men and women.
- What Sets Us Apart? At Zhou, we use only the highest-quality ingredients in a facility following GMP (good manufacturing practices). Plus, we test everything at our lab in Utah, so you can be confident that you're fueling your body with the very best.
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
From the manufacturer
Maximum Muscle Recovery
Muscle BCAA helps you recover faster from workouts that create muscle soreness and fatigue. Feed your tired muscles the amino acids they need.
Build & Tone Muscle
Muscle BCAA will help you build and tone muscle by supporting optimal muscle protein synthesis. In short, get the gains you’ve been working for.
Muscle BCAA may help lower serotonin levels that are released during endurance sports, so you can work harder, longer, and recover faster.
Golden 2:1:1 Ratio
Muscle BCAA’s formula uses the optimal ratio of three essential amino acids for muscle recovery, helping to build lean muscle and fight fatigue.
Muscle Soreness Just Met Its Match
Tough workouts should lead to greatness, but too often they just lead to sore muscles and low endurance. Muscle BCAA helps to speed up your recovery, build and tone your muscles, and increase your endurance so you can workout harder and longer than ever before. Make sure you never waste a workout with the optimal 2:1:1 ratio of high-quality BCAAs found in Muscle BCAA, a perfect addition to any supplement stack for men and women.
What are BCAAs?
Branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) are the three essential amino acids L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, and L-Valine that aid in supporting endurance, recovery, and protein synthesis. Muscle BCAA is a high potency 2:1:1 ratio of BCAAs for peak performance.
Who may benefit from taking Muscle BCAA?
Muscle BCAA may be especially useful for frequent exercisers, high intensity workout followers, endurance athletes, weight lifters, tone and strengthening exercises, and men and women looking to support faster recovery.
Why is Muscle BCAA effective?
Muscle BCAA’s 2:1:1 ratio helps kickstart protein synthesis, build and tone muscles, support endurance for better workouts, and support maximum muscle recovery.
How often should I take Muscle BCAA?
Take 4 Muscle BCAA capsules between meals, 30 minutes before a workout, and/or immediately after exercise. Pair with a healthy diet and exercise program for best results.
Tough workouts should lead to greatness, but too often they lead to sore muscles and low endurance. Muscle BCAA helps to speed up your recovery, build and tone your muscles, and increase your endurance so you can workout harder and longer than ever before. Make sure you never waste a workout with the optimal 2: 1: 1 ratio of high-quality BCAAs found in muscle BCAA, a perfect addition to any supplement stack for men and women.