- 8 TIMES MORE POTENT THAN OAT BRAN – The vast majority of people in the United States do not receive enough soluble or insoluble fiber in their daily diet. Even those who eat fiber-rich foods such as fruits, vegetables, salads, and oatmeal, don't realize that they’re not getting enough high potency fiber. High Swell Rate Psyllium, used in Fiberlyze, contains zero net carbs and is 8 times more potent on a gram-for-gram basis than oat bran, the common "gold standard" for soluble fiber.s
- SUPPORTS WEIGHT LOSS – Most bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts are unaware of the impact that fiber can have on reducing blood sugar and decreasing fat storage. The human body cannot build muscle and burn fat efficiently unless it can eliminate waste from the body. That is why it’s important to incorporate a high potency soluble fiber supplement into your daily supplement regimen. Since we can't "work out" our colon at the gym, our body relies on fiber to be the “personal trainer” to our colon
- GET RID OF TOXINS – Most Americans suffer from constipation at some point in life. This can be caused by low fiber intake and an ensuing weak colon. Constant bloating, irregular bowel movements, weight gain, and low energy can all be side effects of this. When a high potency soluble and insoluble fiber supplement is taken daily, waste is efficiently removed from the body and many of these issues can begin to correct themselves.
- IMPROVE OVERALL HEALTH – According to the American Lipid Society, adding soluble fiber to your diet can support a healthy heart by helping to lower LDL cholesterol. It can also help reduce blood sugars which in turn keeps insulin levels lower. This is a huge benefit for those looking to lose body fat since less insulin makes it less l likely to store fat.
- TWO TASTY OPTIONS – No matter how great a nutritional supplement works, if it doesn't taste good, very few people will continue to use it! That’s why Fiberlyze comes in two delicious flavors– mango and fruit punch. Our customers can't stop raving about the delicious taste of FIBERLYZE. It's also sugar-free, gluten-free, and fat-free!
Flavor Name:Fruit Punch
“FIBERLYZE by SPECIES NUTRITION
Are you getting enough fiber?
Bodybuilders and serious fitness athletes know that the key to maximizing gains and performance is to eat quality nutrient-dense foods. An athlete’s diet may consist of up to six meals over the course of a 24-hour period.
What is the most efficient way to process all this food?
Studies suggest that daily intake of fiber should be between 25-30 grams per day, even more so for an athlete with elevated calorie intake.
Psyllium husk based fiber supplements, like FIBERLYZE, are up to 8 x more potent (on a gram for gram basis) than other consumed dietary or supplement fiber.
FIBERLYZE CONTAINS 9 COMBINED GRAMS OF SOLUBLE AND INSOLUBLE FIBER PER SERVING
What’s the biggest difference between FIBERLYZE and many competing fiber supplements?
FIBERLYZE incorporates the highest quality (and yield) soluble and insoluble fiber, whereas many other fiber supplements use lower potency ingredients that only contain either soluble or insoluble fiber; not both.
Insoluble fiber, as contained in FIBERLYZE, does not absorb or dissolve when making contact with water. Insoluble fiber passes through the body’s digestive system at or close to its original state.
FIBERLYZE HELPS RID TOXINS AND WASTE””SLUDGE”” FROM THE BODY
By removing waste products and increasing the body’s digestive efficiency, FIBERLYZE enables your body to optimize health while maximizing muscle-building and fat-burning.
FIBERLYZE assists in strengthening the colon, allowing for optimal waste removal.
Why is this important?
The longer food and waste remains decomposing in your colon, the higher the likelihood of your body re-absorbing these toxins!
FIBERLYZE aids in reducing the acidity of the colon, aiding the immune system to maintain healthy colon health and function.
FIBERLYZE HELPS RELIEVE CONSTIPATION
One of the chief causes of constipation is a lack of fiber in the diet. This is very common in the general population as well as in athletes, bodybuilders and fitness athletes, alike, due to their rigorous dietary needs. Not only does this slow the body’s muscle building and fat burning capacities (due to the body having to “”divert”” its resources to get rid of waste and toxins), but it also adds to unwanted waistline bulk that a bodybuilder or physique competitor looks to avoid at all costs.
FIBERLYZE helps optimize the body’s digestive functions to keep food moving in an efficient manner.
FIBERLYZE PROMOTES HEALTHY WEIGHT MANAGEMENT
Soluble fiber, found in FIBERLYZE, helps the body maintain optimal blood sugar levels, which subsequently reduces insulin (a fat storage hormone). This is a key element in maintaining healthy weight. All combined, these benefits of FIBERLYZE help the efficiency of the body’s fat burning processes.
FIBERLYZE HELPS SUPPORT HEART HEALTH
Another benefit of soluble fiber, as found in FIBERLYZE, is in aiding overall heart function and in supporting the maintenance of healthy cholesterol levels.
FIBERLYZE IS AVAILABLE IN TWO DELICIOUS FLAVORS
FIBERLYZE is available in Mango and Fruit Punch. Two long-standing flavors that taste great, without the “”gritty”” taste that many generally associate with fiber supplement drinks.
IMPORTANT! HOW TO PROPERLY MIX FIBERLYZE (AND AVOID CLUMPING)
Pour 6-8 oz into a glass; add 1 scoop (serving) of FIBERLYZE. Stir rapidly and drink immediately (before it starts to “”swell””).
Another option that some people enjoy (especially while dieting) is to add 1 scoop (serving) to 6 oz water. Stir and place in the refrigerator for at least an hour. Then, eat it with a spoon (like you would Jello).”