- ENTERICALLY COATED: Serrapeptase in Serra-RX has enteric coating that is phthalate-free to maximize absorption and efficiency.*
- SUPPORTS HEALTHY TISSUE REPAIR: Potent proteolytic activity supports the body’s ability to break down proteins, lessen the effects of inflammation in the body, and promote scar tissue health.*
- SUPPORTS MUSCLE & JOINT HEALTH: An all-natural systemic enzyme can provide muscle and joint support through fibrin metabolism.*
- PROMOTES HEALTHY RESPIRATORY & SINUS FUNCTION: An all-natural systemic enzyme like Serrapeptase supports immune cell response, and supports relief from sinus and respiratory build-up of mucus.*
- QUALITY & PURITY YOU CAN TRUST: Manufactured in the USA. Free of wheat, egg, milk, soy, tree nuts, peanuts, fish, shellfish, and sesame.
At Biomedic Labs our products are designed with your wellness in mind. As a commitment to providing high quality professional grade nutritional supplements, we thoroughly research our products for purity.
Our Serrapeptase powder is enterically coated with completely phthalate-free and gastro-resistant MAAC (methacrylic acid copolymer) to ensure optimal absorption and potency.
Our products are non-GMO and free of top allergens. Enzyme ingredients are kosher and suitable for vegetarians.
Serra-RX FAQs: Answers to our most frequently asked questions
What is systemic enzyme therapy?
It is the therapeutic use of natural enzymes, like Serrapeptase in Serra-RX80, to support your wellness. Systemic enzymes are absorbed in the small intestine where they enter the bloodstream and execute their effects on the entire body as a system.
What is a systemic proteolytic enzyme?
Serrapeptase in Serra-RX80 is a systemic proteolytic enzyme that helps break down proteins into their building-blocks, called amino acids. Use of systemic proteolytic enzymes may support joint health, circulation, and respiratory health.*
Why is it important to take Serra-RX80 on an empty stomach?
Systemic enzymes must bypass the stomach to gain access to the small intestine, where they have optimal absorption. If taken with food, they may start breaking down your food within the stomach, rather than passing through to the small intestine which compromises their absorption and effectiveness.
What is enteric coating and why is it important? Does your Serrapeptase have an enteric coating and is it safe?
Enteric coating ensures systemic enzymes like Serrapeptase can survive when passing through the acidic environment of the stomach to make it to the small intestine. Our Serrapeptase has enteric coating made of Methacrylic Acid Copolymer (MAAC), which is completely phthalate-free. It is gastro-resistant and considered GRAS (Generally Recognized as Safe).
Does this product contain maltodextrin?
Yes, this product may contain trace amounts of maltodextrin. At Biomedic Labs we pride ourselves in transparency, thus we have now listed maltodextrin as an ingredient on our labels. In the manufacturing process enzymes (such as Serrapeptase in Serra-RX) are in liquid form and must be put into solid form. This is necessary as it helps stabilize the enzymes to maintain optimal activity levels to work efficiently. To take the enzymes from liquid to powder, they must be sprayed onto a carrier like maltodextrin.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.