- FAST-ABSORPTION: Our bioavailable hydrolyzed collagen peptides are sourced from ethically and sustainably farmed porcine from European Union farms. The nutrition in our collagen powder is designed for maximum breastfeeding and postpartum collagen benefits. Protiva collagen supplements for women were developed by leading OBGYN's across the country who care for pregnant and breastfeeding moms every day.
- CLINICALLY PROVEN COLLAGEN PROTEIN: Protiva Nourish is the only collagen proven safe and effective in 100% of women in a published clinical study. No other collagen product has been studied or proven safe for breastfeeding women to use. We believe that women deserve to know a company cares about them enough to prove their products work before selling them. You won't find another product with clinical proof it's good for you or your baby. Our family used these products when breastfeeding.
- EASY TO USE: Nourish collagen for her blends excellently in a smoothie or shake to provide additional hydration and collagen amino acids helpful to successful breastfeeding and recovery. The collagen powder vanilla flavor can be sipped in a smoothie or shake twice daily for 4-6 weeks after delivery and once a day while breastfeeding as part of a healthy recovery diet.
- OPTIMAL NUTRITION: Protiva Nourish provides 15 grams of collagen per serving, which is the most a body can absorb at one time. As a result, the effectiveness and benefits to moms' hair, skin, and nails after childbirth are maximized while helping delivery site healing and reducing scarring and stretch marks. If your current collagen product provides you with less than 15 grams per serving, your body can't maximize the potential collagen benefits.
- ALL NATURAL: Protiva was born out of personal experience, made by real people tackling real issues in motherhood. Our collagen powder for women is non-GMO, gluten, dairy, lactose, soy, and preservative-free. All products are made in the USA and third-party tested for quality and label compliance. Protiva is pure in products and approach, just how maternity should be.