- BOOST ENERGY SUPPLEMENTS: Glycogen stored in muscles is a readily available energy source. Contracting muscles will use the fuel stored within them to get the job done. This is where the branched-chain amino acid, isoleucine, shines by promoting glucose uptake by muscles. Greater uptake means less energy is stored as fat resulting in quicker energy access for the muscle.
- WHAT IS BCAA? Nine of the 20 are considered essential amino acids, meaning they cannot be made by your body and must be obtained through your diet. Of the nine essential amino acids, three are the branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs): leucine, isoleucine and valine. Branched-chain refers to the chemical structure of BCAAs, which are found in protein-rich foods such as eggs, meat and dairy products. They are also a popular dietary supplement sold primarily in powder form.
- WEIGHT LOSS BCAA: Branched-chain amino acids may help weight and enhance fat loss. In fact, observational studies report that those consuming an average of 15 grams of BCAAs from their diet each day may have up to 30% lower risk of becoming overweight or obese than those consuming an average of 12 grams per day.
- INCREASE MUSCLE GROWTH: One of the most popular uses of BCAAs is to increase muscle growth. The BCAA leucine activates a certain pathway in the body that stimulates muscle protein synthesis, which is the process of making muscle. In one study, people who consumed a drink with 5.6 grams of BCAAs after their resistance workout had a 22% greater increase in muscle protein synthesis compared to those who consumed a placebo.
- OUR GUARANTEE: PREMIUM QUALITY SUPPLEMENT MANUFACTURED IN THE USA! We use only the very best ingredients, all of which are manufactured in state-of-the-art facilities, with strict adherence to good manufacturing practices (GMP).
post workout recovery supplement – BCAA 3000 MG, BRANCHED CHAIN AMINO ACID – bcaa workout recovery, 2B (240 Tablets)
Supplementing with BCAAs may help improve your athletic performance on the field or in the gym. Not only can it increase muscle growth and reduce soreness, but it may also enhance strength and performance as well. For example, one study showed that supplementing with leucine daily for 12 weeks during a resistance training program resulted in significant improvements in strength performance. The body can take a real beating during intensive exercise. Recovering after such a session can take a few days or more. One study, looking into the effects of BCAA supplementation in experienced resistance-trained athletes, showed positive results. The rate of recovery improved for strength, countermovement jump height and muscle soreness. BCAAs can also speed up recovery time following endurance sports and intensive cardio sessions.