- SHELF STABLE | Our pink pitaya powder is dried red dragon fruit, gently processed into a shelf stable powder. You get the full spectrum of nutrients with the added convenience of powder on the go!
- BENEFITS | Pitaya / Dragon fruit is loaded with antioxidants!
- INDEPENDENTLY TESTED | We test our pink pitaya powder at a respected independent lab for lead, arsenic and other heavy metals. Passes all FDA & World Health Organization Requirements
- PITAYA is an oddly shaped fruit with a delicious umami flavor. Our pitaya powder blends well into smoothies, tea lattes, and anything you can imagine!
- 8 full ounces, 226 grams. Packaged in a heat sealed and re-closeable bag to retain freshness. Recommended Serving Size 1 tablespoon, Approximately 37 servings per bag!
- LOCAL SMALL BUSINESS | We're a small outfit in Orange County California. Thanks for your Support!
About Nature Restore’s Dragon Fruit Powder
- Dragon Fruit, also known as pitaya, pitahaya, and strawberry pear
- Rich in Antioxidants
- No added sugar
Don’t let the spiky exterior scare you away; the flesh of the fruit is soft with a delicious flavor, likened to a cross between kiwi and pear. Our Dragon Fruit powder offers a faint but sweet taste and is highly effective as a natural food coloring.
Dragon fruit is a superfruit that grows on the Hylocereus cactus and is native to southern Mexico and Central America. Dragon fruit goes by many names, including pitaya, pitahaya, and strawberry pear. You should know that some species of Pitaya have white fruit on the inside. But we offer a red Dragon Fruit powder which is richer in nutrients, flavor, and color.
As a superfruit, pitaya is loaded with antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals. Our pitaya powder blends well into anything you can imagine so you can get the full spectrum of nutrients on the go. Try them in refreshing drinks like cocktails, mocktails, and more!
Recommended Recipe – Endless Uses
Ingredients: CREAM LAYER
- 2 cups soaked cashews
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut yogurt & juice of 1/2 lemon
- Nature Restore Dragon Fruit Powder (1-4 tbsp depending on color choice)
- A pinch of vanilla & a splash of plant-based milk
Ingredients: BASE LAYER
- 1 cup dates
- 1 cup almonds
- A pinch of salt
Ingredients: VEGAN GANACHE
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup full-fat coconut cream
Mini Ombre Vegan Cheesecakes
- Combine ingredients for the base in your food processor until you’re left with a sticky dough
- Press down evenly in a rectangular baking dish
- Blend ingredients for the cream until completely smooth (gradually add more pitaya powder to make each slice a bit darker)
- Pour the cream onto almond date base & freeze for a couple of hours to set
- Garnish with a drizzle of dark chocolate & cacao nibs
For the Ganache:
- To make the ganache, simply heat the coconut milk until almost a boil
- Pour over chocolate chips. Stir until everything is melted
- If necessary, place it in the microwave at 5-second intervals until all the chocolate is melted, and the ganache is smooth
- If ganache is grainy and separating, you can add a teaspoon of coconut oil to it, to try to smooth it out
- Let ganache come to room temperature before spooning or piping over cheesecakes
Our Brand Promise
Wellness Begins With Nature
At Nature Restore, we take the long and safe route to sourcing, testing, and manufacturing our products for you to enjoy. Our ingredients are 3rd party tested to ensure your products are safe from heavy metals, pesticides, and bacteria that may be harmful.
We do this because we want you to feel confident and assured that when our products arrive at your doorstep you are getting the highest quality and safest products possible.
Learn more about us at www.naturerestore.com
Other Nature Restore Products You May Like
Organic Strawberry Powder
Organic Raspberry Juice Powder
Wild Harvested Acai Berry Powder
Organic Pomegranate Juice Powder