- One a day petite women's multivitamins are complete multivitamins designed to help support the leading health concerns of women in easier to swallow tablets
- Formulated to support: Bone health, immune health, skin health, heart health, and physical energy by helping convert food to fuel
- Contains key nutrients such as vitamins A, B6, C, D, and E, folic acid, calcium, and iron
- Adult women should take two tablets daily with food
- One a day Petite Women's Multivitamins are free of gluten, wheat, artificial flavors, and artificial sweeteners
- One a day vitamins are compliant with the new FDA labeling regulations. You may see products that have both the original and new supplement facts labels. You can trust that one a day is committed to providing you with nutrients you may need at the best quality we can provide.
- We continuously update our formulas to reflect the latest science. Look for our pill’s new look, free of artificial coloring
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
From the manufacturer
One A Day Women’s Petite Multivitamins offer a wide variety of nutrients to help support the leading health concerns of women in a smaller tablet. This daily, complete multivitamin contains key nutrients like Vitamins A, B6, C, D, and E, Folic Acid, Calcium, and Iron. One A Day Women’s Petite Multivitamins are formulated to support: Bone health; Immune health; Healthy hair, smooth skin, and strong nails; Heart health(1);and physical energy by helping convert food to fuel. Adult women should take two tablets daily with food.
(1) Not a replacement for heart medications
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Covered by the Bayer HealthCare LLC – Consumer Health 60-Days Satisfaction Guarantee. See below for details.