- PRENATAL PROBIOTIC: During pregnancy, a woman’s gut microbiome changes considerably and can result in digestive discomfort. Taking a probiotic in addition to your prenatal vitamins is a pregnancy must have. Omni-Biotic Panda has been a pregnancy essential in Europe for over 20 years, and is now available in the U.S.
- INFANT PROBIOTIC: A newborn baby’s gut microbiome forms from birth to 36 months, influencing gut health, digestion and the immune system. This infant supplement supports your baby’s digestion and immune function. It is clinically shown to reduce risk of allergic conditions and infant colic.
- GUT HEALTH & IMMUNE SUPPORT: The Probiotic powder improves the gut flora, optimizes digestion, and acts as immune support and booster. It is safe and beneficial to take as a prenatal supplement during pregnancy, and as a daily probiotic for your infant and toddler.
- DAILY PROBIOTIC POWDER: This prenatal and infant probiotic comes in a monthly box of individual, daily dose packets. Probiotic powder includes prebiotic nutrients that support your good gut bacteria Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium. It is shelf stable and does not require refrigeration.
- POTENT PROBIOTICS: 83% of Omni-Biotic probiotics arrive in the large intestine alive and active, compared to an average of 7% in other probiotic capsule brands. When the Omni-Biotic powder is dissolved in water prior to intake, the freeze-dried bacteria rehydrate and metabolize the prebiotic nutrients included in the mix. This makes the probiotics strong for the passage through the acidic environment of the stomach and small intestine.