- NEW AMAZON EXCLUSIVE: Creatine is as close to a home run as you can get in sports nutrition. Creatine is a natural amino acid that reliably increases muscle size, strength and stamina when used properly (we tell you how in detail below).
- Classic Creatine contains creatine monohydrate, the most scientifically proven form available plus BioFit probiotic for gut health & maximum absorption. Ours is 3rd-party purity-tested, additive-free, sugar-free and mixes easily.
- Other creatines may cost less, but can you trust the brand and the athletes who promote it? Is your satisfaction guaranteed? Do they tell you everything you need to know to get maximum results? (We do).
- GUARANTEED RESULTS OR YOUR MONEY BACK. Old School Labs firmly stands by the quality, effectiveness, and commitment to no proprietary blends as a brand standard. Vintage Burn Thermogenic Weight Loss, Vintage Blast Energy Pre-workout, Vintage Brawn Isolate Protein, Vintage Build Creatine & BCAA, Vintage Base Multivitamin & Probiotics as well the rest our line-up clearly display this. If you are not 100% satisfied with any OSL product, we will help you resolve your concern or provide a full refund.
- Old School Labs, 40 years in the making, formulated in California, and Made in the USA. Ultra-pure and clean supplements for physique perfection or life changing transformations. From pre-workouts, multivitamins, protein, to amino acids, greens, and thermogenics, we have the right supplement and nutritional solution for you. We’re here to answer your questions via social media or email so that you can achieve your goals the Old School way. #oldschoollabs #teamosl #iamoldschool
Who is Classic Creatine ideal for?
Classic Creatine can be used by anyone who lifts weights regularly & wants to gain muscle size, strength and stamina. It is especially helpful for so-called ‘hard gainers’ (i.e. individuals who have an especially difficult time gaining and/or retaining muscle) & anyone who has hit a training plateau (i.e. a period of diminished gains). Also, if you’re returning to the gym after an absence, Classic Creatine will help your muscles get back in shape faster.
There are essentially two ways to take creatine:
- Method 1: Take 5g (1 scoop) of Classic Creatine daily. If you’ve never taken creatine before, this method will gradually increase its level inside your muscles, causing them to increase in size, strength & stamina.
- Method 2: is known as “loading.” You start by taking 5g of Classic Creatine, 4x daily for one week. Following this, you take 5g daily. Because the loading method causes your muscles to accumulate creatine faster, you will also experience benefits faster.
Your muscle cells contain tiny proteins, known as transporters, that pull creatine inside the cell. Once these become saturated with creatine, they need a few hours to process it. We suggest waiting at least 4 hours before taking another serving.
Creatine requires adequate water to produce maximum results. We advise mixing each 5 g scoop with at least 10-12oz of water or any other drink like a protein shake.
Eating carbohydrates (‘carbs’) enhances the uptake of creatine by your muscles. This is because it stimulates the release of insulin, which in turn stimulates the creatine transporters in your muscle cells. Carbs that digest quickly (ex: breakfast cereals, white rice and potatoes) work best.
|Vintage Build||Vintage Brawn||Classic BCAA||Vintage Burn||Vintage Blast|
|Goals||Build Muscle and Speed Up Recovery||Build and sustain muscle growth||Build and preserve lean muscle, enhance the ability to recover from workouts||Burn Fat while Maintaing Muscle Mass||Pre-Workout Energy and Hydration|
|Product Features||BCAA, Creatine Monohydrate, and L-Glutamine||Egg, milk, and beef protein isolates, naturally flavored, and zero sugar||Branched-Chain Amino Acids for Lean Muscle and Recovery with BioFit Probiotics||Promotes Weight Loss, Preserves Muscle, Improves Focus & Mood||Two-Stage Formula, No Dependency, Steady Energy|
|How/When to Take||1 scoop post workout, anytime on rest days||1 scoop post workout, anytime on rest days||1 serving 1-2x daily at any time||1-2 capsules twice a day with meals||1 scoop 15 to 30 min pre workout|
|No-questions-asked complaint resolution||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|