- High Quality Micronized Creatine Monohydrate
- Get The Strength and Endurance You've Been Working For
- 500 Grams of Creatine Monohydrate Per Bottle
- 5 Grams Per Serving (Scoop Included)
- Our Creatine Monohydrate provides you with an ultra premium quality product at a fraction of the cost of many other brands. Our customers love this pre and post-workout supplement as much as we do.
Nutricost – Get The Highest Quality, Micronized Creatine Monohydrate Powder!
Nutricost Creatine Monohydrate is a pure micronized creatine monohydrate product. Each bottle of Nutricost Creatine Monohydrate has:
- 5 Grams Of Pure, Unadulterated Creatine Monohydrate Per Serving (Scoop Included)
- No Artificial Flavors Or Artificial Colors
- Micronized Creatine Monohydrate
- 100 Servings (500G Bottle) or 200 Servings (1KG Bottle)
What is Creatine?
Creatine is a naturally occurring substance that turns into creatine phosphate when introduced into the body. Creatine is a substance that is found naturally in muscle cells and taking creatine as a supplement is very popular among athletes and bodybuilders.
Chemically speaking, it shares many similarities with amino acids. Your body can produce it from the amino acids glycine and arginine. The body produces some of the creatine it uses. It also comes from protein-rich foods.
Creatine Monohydrate by Nutricost
Creatine is a powerful workout supplement that many athletes and bodybuilders like to supplement with. Nutricost decided to offer their own Creatine Monohydrate in order to give customers 5 grams of pure, unadulterated creatine monohydrate. No additives. No artificial colors. No artificial flavors. Just pure creatine monohydrate. Each bottle of Nutricost Creatine Monohydrate has 100 servings (500g bottle) or 200 servings (1 kg bottle).
It is recommended to take creatine monohydrate, before or after a workout, and also on non-workout days.
The Creatine Cycle:
Load phase: 1 – 2 week duration; 10g – 20g of creatine per day (1 scoop, 2 – 4 times a day)
Maintenance phase: 5 – 6 week duration; 4g – 10g each serving; no more than one serving per day (slightly less than 1, but up to 2 scoops).
Pause phase: 2 – 4 week duration; no creatine supplementation.
A single round of this cycle should last approximately 6 – 8 weeks, with a pause of 2 – 4 weeks where no creatine supplementation is done at all.
Nutricost Creatine Monohydrate
- 500 Gram and 1KG Creatine Monohydrate Bottles
- 5 Grams of Creatine Monohydrate Per Serving (Scoop Included)
- Get The Workout Results You Are Looking For
- 1 Serving, Just 1 Scoop
- Micronized Creatine Monohydrate
Nutricost: Health for EveryBODY
Nutricost only uses the best ingredients to ensure maximum quality and to help you feel your best! By keeping our recipes simple and clean, you get the best experience possible with Nutricost. All Nutricost supplements are manufactured in a GMP-compliant facility, provide high-quality ingredients, and offer a variety of options for your health support.
From single ingredients to our simple formulations for targeted effects, each of our supplements states clearly what they provide. Nutricost makes it our mission to provide you with clear choices to support health for EveryBODY
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.