- TRANSPORTS FATTY ACIDS: Acetyl-L-Carnitine (ALC) is a modified amino acid that supports cellular energy production by assisting in the transport of fat into the mitochondria where it is converted into ATP (cellular fuel).
- BOOSTS CELLULAR ENERGY: ALC is a highly bioavailable form of carnitine that can cross the blood-brain barrier, where it helps to manage typical oxidative stress, supports mitochondrial function, and helps to maintain normal neurotransmitter activity.
- CLASSIFICATIONS/CERTIFICATIONS: Kosher, Non-GMO
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
From the manufacturer