- Traditional women's health remedy.*
- Traditionally used by Native Americans for hundreds of years.
- Trusted quality. This product is Non-GMO Project Verified.
- Bottle made with 97% post-consumer recycled materials. Please recycle.
- Gluten-free. No yeast-derived ingredients, wheat, soy, corn, dairy, or artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
From the manufacturer
Black cohosh is native to eastern North America, near the Appalachian Mountains. It grows wild and is called the fairy candle due to its tall white flowers, which grow from the stem. However, the root is what wild foragers are after; the root is dug up in the autumn, dried, and powdered. Black cohosh has traditionally been used by Native Americans for hundreds of years. Natures Way Black Cohosh Root has been traditionally used to help support womens health.*