- Nutritional support supplement: contains one 90 count bottle of Nature Made Multivitamin For Her Tablets for a 90-day supply
- Product Note: Exposure to heat or sunlight may lead to melting/damage of product. Hence customers are expected to be available during the product delivery
- These Nature Made multivitamins for women provide bone and muscle support, immune support, and energy metabolism support(1)
- This multivitamin supplement for women also contains 23 key nutrients for daily nutritional support, including Iron, Folic Acid, Vitamin D, and Calcium
- Adults, take one Nature Made Multi for Her womens multivitamin tablet daily with water and a meal
- These gluten free multivitamin tablets contain no color added and no artificial flavors
- United States Pharmacopeia (USP) Verified
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration; this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
- Sourced from high quality ingredients
From the manufacturer
USP Verified for Purity and Potency
USP sets official standards for dietary supplements*
Nature Made Women’s Multivitamin Tablets for Daily Nutritional Support†
Ensuring an adequate intake of key nutrients is important to support overall health and wellness. Nature Made Women’s Multivitamin is specially formulated with 23 key nutrients to provide daily nutritional support and help to support women’s health.† Nature Made Women’s Multivitamin is an excellent source of folic acid, an important B vitamin for women of childbearing age and pregnant women.† Contains 100% daily value of iron, an important mineral for premenopausal women.†
- Formulated for women with calcium, folic acid, iron and vitamin D for a total of 23 key nutrients for daily nutritional support
Nutrition for Your Individual Needs
Made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes, so you get the supplements you need.
Scientific research is at the heart of everything we do. We only make dietary supplements that science supports as being safe and providing real benefits.
At Nature Made, we’re committed to finding the perfect combination of vitamins and supplements for a healthier, more vibrant you.
Disclaimers †These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*USP has tested and verified ingredients, potency, and manufacturing process. USP sets official standards for dietary supplements.
Nature Made Multivitamin For Her Tablets help support bone and muscle health, immune health, and energy metabolism(1). Made in the USA with quality global ingredients, this Nature Made multivitamin for women contains no color added, no artificial flavors, and is gluten free. This women’s daily multivitamin supplement is a dietary supplement that also contains 23 key nutrients for daily nutritional support, including Iron, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3, and Calcium. This multivitamin with iron nutritional supplement is perfect for women who want to fill nutritional gaps in their diet. Adults, take one Nature Made Multi for Her tablet daily with water and a meal. Nature Made supplements are quality you can trust. USP has tested and verified ingredients, potency, and manufacturing process. USP sets official standards for dietary supplements. Visit the USP verified website for more information. (1)Helps convert food into cellular energy.
The Nature Made Multi for Her formula is a complete multi-vitamin/mineral tablet with 23 key vitamins and minerals at optimized nutrient levels. Nature Made knows that women are different by nature than men. Women have special health concerns, including bone, heart, reproductive health and healthy aging. In response to these special health needs, Nature Made has created the Multi for Her tablet to promote good health in the areas most crucial to women’s health.
The Multi For Her was created to address the important health needs of women.
Multi-vitamins ensure that your body gets the nutritional support it needs.In addition to the primary focus on women’s special health concerns, the Multi for Her is also a well-rounded supplement that is sure to improve general wellness, both body and mind. Based on science, the Multi for Her is formulated with optimized levels of nature’s essential nutrients to repair and strengthen muscle tissue for greater mobility, support the heart and other organs to improve function, strengthen the body’s ability to protect against the effects of aging, support mental sharpness, and maintain health at the basic, cellular level. With the aid of experienced nutritionists and scientists, Nature Made has created a tablet that helps women attain the nutrients they need for optimal health.
Key nutrients in Multi for Her include:
- Optimum level of vitamin D (1,000 IU): Renowned health experts and scientists from leading universities support the use of 1,000 IUs of vitamin D for a wide array of health concerns, such as bone, muscle,1 and joint protection, support for colon2 health, and immune system strength.3
- Higher levels of vitamin C (180 mg) and vitamin E (50 IU): Antioxidant powerhouses which help boost immunity and fight against the aging effects of free radical damage. Antioxidants are recommended as part of a daily regiment for overall health.
- Rich in selenium (70 cmg): Numerous scientific studies have shown that this antioxidant helps boost the immune system and neutralize harmful free radicals.
- Enhanced blend of vitamin A (2,500 IU with 60-percent beta carotene): Another antioxidant essential for healthy vision and proper immune function. Beta carotene is a carotenoid with antioxidant properties. Low levels of retinol and higher levels of beta carotene support bone health and reduces free radical damage in the body.
- Higher amount of vitamin K (80 mcg): A fat-soluble vitamin important to maintaining bone strength and heart health. Nature Made Multi for Her multi-vitamin/mineral supplement tablets contain no artificial colors, artificial flavors, preservatives, chemical solvents, yeast, or gluten.
Dosage and Directions
Take one tablet daily with a meal. Keep the bottle tightly closed, and store in a cool, dry place out of the reach of children. Do not use if the imprinted seal under the cap is broken or missing.
Calcium Carbonate, Cellulose Gel, Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide Ascorbate, Ferrous Fumarate, dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Corn Starch, Acacia, Zinc Oxide, Croscarmellose Sodium, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Maltodextrin, Manganese Sulfate, Magnesium Stearate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Silicon Dioxide, Gelatin (Fish from one or more of the following: Cod, Cusk, Flounder, Haddock, Hake, Pollock, Redfish, Sole), Cupric Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Polyethylene Glycol, Beta Carotene, Folic Acid, Chromium Chloride, Vitamin A Acetate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Phylloquinone, Biotin, and Cyanocobalamin
Warning: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is the leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
1 American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 2006, 84:18-28.
2 Journal of the American Medical Association, December 2003.
3 Epidemiology and Infection, August 2006.
What’s in the Box
Three 90-count bottles of Nature Made Multi for Her Multi Vitamin/Mineral Supplement tablets.