- Natural Herbal Powder. You can easily add the herbal powder into your food for a flavor.
- 100% Pure and High Quality Medicinal Grade Herbs
- FREE from chemicals and pesticides. [ Shipping from US ]
- Sold in resealable, Heat sealed Pouches. Instruction included.
- Ashwagandha, is a plant in the Solanaceae or nightshade family, has a wealth of health benefits that can be derived by including it in your diet.
Withania somnifera, known commonly as ashwagandha, Indian ginseng, poison gooseberry, or winter cherry, is a plant in the Solanaceae or nightshade family.
The species name somnifera means “sleep-inducing” in Latin.
The name, ashwagandha, is a combination of the Sanskrit words ashva, meaning horse, and gandha, meaning smell, reflecting that the root has a strong horse-like odor.
Withania somnifera is cultivated in many of the drier regions of India.
It is also found in Nepal, China and Yemen.
It prefers dry stony soil with sun to partial shade.
Powder : Mix 1 or 2 teaspoons of the herbal powder with water, milk, rice, or soup.
No Caffeine, No Chemical Additives. No Food Color, No Antiseptic.
*Recommended before breakfast or dinner daily, once or twice per a day.