- Iodine solution is derived from mined crystal, not shellfish or kelp
- Liquid dropper bottle is convenient and user friendly
- This iodine lugols solution contains 2% Iodine, 4% Potassium Iodide USP plus 94% Distilled Water
- Iodine is a natural element and mineral used in making thyroid hormone
- Bottled and lab tested in the USA; Manufactured in a GMP certified and FDA registered facility
Product Does Not Expire
Carlyle’s Lugol’s Iodine Solution 2% Solution does not expire because iodine is a natural preservative and antiseptic. Please note that you will not find an expiration date on the product, but rest assured this product is not expired.
Easy-To-Use Iodine Drops
Lugol’s Iodine (2 percent) Solution comes in a convenient dropper bottle for easy use. This 2% solution contains 2% iodine, 4% Potassium Iodide USP and 94% Distilled Water. Carlyle Lugol’s Iodine Solution has a deep red color to it and it is not decolorized.
Iodine is an important trace element that is essential to the human body. It is supplied to us by the foods we eat on a daily basis. It can be found in certain vegetables, yogurt, cranberries, salt, and cheese. The organ that uses Iodine the most is the thyroid gland. Iodine is atomic number 53 on the periodic table of elements and has a molecular makeup.
Common Uses of Iodine:
Iodine has many common uses. In emergency first-aid and medical circumstances, it has been used as an antiseptic swab for wounds. Iodine can come in different forms like tincture, tablets, pills, ointments, creams and capsules. Carlyle Lugol’s Iodine 2% Solution comes as a liquid solution in a dropper bottle.
Different from Nascent Iodine, Lugol’s 2% Solution is made up of 94% distilled water, 4% potassium iodide, and 2% pure iodine.
For Talisman use only.