- IMMUNE SUPPORT – Zinc supports your body’s healthy immune response, but not getting enough zinc from your diet is quite common, especially for older folks. This can lead to an age-related decline in immune function. Zinc Caps are a great way to get your daily dose of zinc.
- HEART AND BRAIN HEALTH – Zinc is essential for the activity of over 300 enzymes that carry out essential biochemical reactions in your body: everything from cardiovascular and thyroid health to neurological health. Zinc is even one of the minerals necessary for bone health.
- VISION HEALTH – Zinc is good for your vision, too—especially for older people. It’s also an essential component of superoxide dismutase, one of your body’s most powerful natural antioxidant compounds—which means getting enough zinc every day is very important.
- INGREDIENTS MATTER – Sourced using only the finest raw ingredients with the purity and potency your body deserves. The majority of our products are non-GMO, gluten-free, and manufactured in the USA—and a Certificate of Analysis is available for every product we produce.
- LIVE YOUR HEALTHIEST LIFE – For over 40 years, we’ve been developing advanced, effective formulas made with the highest standards and based on the latest scientific findings. We believe the answers to a healthier, richer life are within reach, and that rigorous scientific research is the path to get us there. Our formulations are created using the ingredients and dosages used in the studies that inspired them, ensuring that maximum bioavailability and efficacy is achieved.
From the manufacturer
Zinc supports your body’s natural immune response. But zinc deficiency is common, especially in older people.1 This can contribute to aging-related decline in immune function.1,2 But zinc supplementation supports aging immune systems, as well as healthy inflammatory and antioxidant responses. Other benefits of zinc : Zinc plays other crucial roles in your body as well. It is an essential component of superoxide dismutase, one of your body’s most powerful natural antioxidants. Zinc is required for the activity of over 300 enzymes that carry out essential biochemical reactions in your body. Zinc-containing proteins are vital for hormone production and regulate protein and DNA synthesis, as well as thyroid and bone metabolism.6,8 Zinc helps maintain cardiovascular, thyroid, neurological and vision health, especially for older people. Powerful dose, low cost : Zinc absorption can be limited, and certain compounds in plant sources and grains can further inhibit absorption. That’s why we’ve combined highly bioavailable OptiZinc® with zinc citrate to provide a potent 50 milligram dose of zinc. OptiZinc® is a superior bioavailable form of zinc. Preclinical studies indicate that it results in higher blood levels compared to other forms of zinc.