- Maximum Benefits; Our iron gummy vitamins for women can help with anemia and increase hemoglobin; These delicious chewable iron gummies help reduce fatigue, improve concentration, lessen bruising, boost immunity and better your sleep
- Less Constipation & Side Effects; We made iron supplements for anemia to help boost energy and provide healthy iron levels while lessening the chance of side effects such as nausea, upset stomach, or constipation
- Great Taste; Grape flavored iron gummies for women without any metallic after taste; You'll look forward to taking these yummy iron gummies every single day
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free Vegan Supplement; Natural iron gummies are pectin-based and made with no preservatives, artificial colors, or GMOs; We do not use gelatin or any animal products in our iron supplements
- Certified Kosher & Made in the USA; All of our products are designed by a medical physician and manufactured in the USA by a FDA registered and cGMP certified facility
LifeCentric Health is an American brand designed by a medical physician who takes pride in delivering clean, cost-effective supplements with the highest level of quality.
All of our products are lab-tested and manufactured in the USA by a FDA registered and cGMP certified facility.
We believe the best gift you can give to your loved ones is living a healthier life, and you can start with 1 delicious gummy at a time.
LifeCentric Health Iron Gummies are a tasty, easy addition to your daily routine.
Boost your energy and provide healthy iron levels without nausea or upset stomach.
We use a pectin base from natural fruits as a more healthy and fresh alternative.
We use all-natural grape flavored ingredients to help ensure you and your kids will love the taste of these gummies.
Vegan Friendly & Gelatin-Free
Gluten-Free with Pectin Base
No Milk, Eggs or Peanuts
No Artificial Colors or Preservatives
No Fish or Shellfish
|Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies||Biotin Gummies||Collagen Gummies||Turmeric Gummies||Elderberry Gummies||Probiotic Gummies|
FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.