- BIOAVAILABLE IRON: Made with Ferrous Gluconate, a highly absorbable form of iron, Fergon High Potency Iron supplement causes fewer side effects such as the upset stomach, bloating, or constipation that can often accompany iron supplements.
- IRON FOR WOMEN: Teens, premenopausal & menopausal women are more likely to have trouble getting enough iron from diet alone. Women need more iron for menstruation cycles, pregnancy, & menopause.
- IRON FOR ATHLETES: Endurance athletes such as long-distance runners, cyclists, or swimmers whether they are anemic or not should supplement their iron intake.
- RED BLOOD CELL SUPPORT: Iron is a nutritional mineral that helps the body generate red blood cells & is important for overall health. Low iron levels may result in fatigue, dizziness, & headaches.
- FIGHT IRON DEFICIENCY: Iron deficiency anemia affects millions of people. Taking a supplement like Fergon High Potency Iron may help maintain normal iron levels in the blood.
Fergon High Potency Iron Supplement is a trusted source of iron with a strong brand heritage preferred by loyal consumers. The iron in Fergon is in the form of ferrous gluconate and is highly soluble. This means it is easily digested and causes fewer side effects such as the upset stomach, bloating, or constipation that can often accompany iron supplements. Fergon’s bioavailability means it is highly effective once in your body, replenishing the iron in your blood cells quickly.