- Blood Pressure Support: This product has a an array of different natural ingredients put together to help support your healthy blood pressure. The ingredients that are included in this natural product are: Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, Niacin, Folic Acid, Vitamin B-12, Garlic, Hibiscus, Olive Leaf, Coleus Forskohlii, Hawthorn Berry, Buchu Leaves, Uva Ursi, Juniper Berry and Green tea.
- DIGESTION SUPPORT: Vitamin B6 is admired for its capability of metabolizing a number of nutrients to extract energy. Hence, one may look upon this vitamin for the metabolism of fats, vitamins, carbohydrates and other important components like amino acids. Due to its role in helping with digestive enzyme production, vitamin B12 is needed to support a healthy metabolism and the breakdown of foods within the stomach. One of the ways that vitamin B12 benefits digestion? It helps foster healthy bacte
- ENERGY BOOSTER: Research suggests that patients taking vitamin B6 supplements can help to lift their mood, to experience less pain, and to avoid having a lack of energy and concentration, too. Vitamin B3 performs the important function of converting proteins, carbohydrates, and fats into energy. Vitamin B3 releases energy into the system’s cells, but it is primarily used to lower high cholesterol levels.
- CHOLESTEROL SUPPORT: Niacin is an important vitamin for maintaining a healthy cardiovascular system and metabolism – especially balancing blood cholesterol levels. Vitamin B3 niacin is considered an important option for helping to reduce dangerously high cholesterol levels. Niacin has been proven to lower the risk of cardiovascular conditions in subjects with high cholesterol or triglycerides.
- OUR GUARANTEE: PREMIUM QUALITY SUPPLEMENT PROUDLY MANUFACTURED IN THE USA! We use only the very best ingredients, all of which are manufactured in state-of-the-art facilities, with strict adherence to good manufacturing practices (GMP).
energy vitamins – BLOOD PRESSURE SUPPORT 690MG – ADVANCED FORMULA – energy booster for men – 2 Bottles (120 Capsules)
CARDIOVASCULAR SUPPORT: One of the most intensely studied areas of vitamin C benefits is in the area of cardiovascular health. Researchers are finding that vitamin C impacts several aspects of cardiac health, ranging from blood pressure to cellular health. Perhaps it’s not surprising that as the relationship between oxidative stresses, inflammation, and heart conditions becomes increasingly investigated by science, vitamin C is seen as a key protective element against many aspects of cardiovascular conditions.
BRAIN SUPPORT: Your brain needs niacin, as a part of the coenzymes NAD and NADP, to get energy and function properly. In fact, brain fog and some symptoms have been associated with niacin deficiency. Niacin can help with this.
IMMUNE SYSTEM SUPPORT: Immunity is another important benefit of this vitamin. Vitamin C is widely known for its contribution to the immune system and its stimulation of white blood vessels in the system. Vitamin B6 plays an important role in refurbishing the immune system of the human system to the required functional level. This helps the system to withstand any challeneges that may come in the way and defend itself properly.
BLOOD HEALTH SUPPORT: Vitamin B6 is needed to regulate levels of a compound called homocysteine within the blood. Homocysteine is a type of amino acid acquired from eating protein sources, especially meat. High levels of homocysteine in the blood is linked to inflammation and the development of heart conditions and blood vessel conditions, which may contribute to poor heart health.