- A herbal remedy for the symptomatic relief of problems associated with whelping
- an aid in the prevention of false pregnancy in dogs and cats.
- used for hundreds of years to help ensure an easy and straightforward delivery.
- Red Raspberry Leaf is known to be effective in the prevention of phantom or "false" pregnancy
- cycle regulation,split cycle,missed breeding,breeding
Organic Red Raspberry Leaf Powderis used as a traditional herbal remedy for the symptomatic relief of problems associated with whelping and aid in the prevention of false pregnancy in dogs and cats. Due to its action as a uterine tonic, this well-known birth aid has been used for hundreds of years to help ensure an easy and straightforward delivery. Many bitches who have previously experienced problems have subsequently had normal, easy births with the aid of the herb. By strengthening the uterine muscles, thus strengthening the contractions, it is known to help reduce the delivery time and make the labor less painful, making delivery easier and faster for the bitch and the puppies.
Red Raspberry Leaf is known to be effective in the prevention of phantom or “false” pregnancy. Bitches who are prone to this condition should be given the recommended dosage from the first sign of coming into season and continued for 12 weeks as a preventative measure.
- One of the most beneficial supplements that you can add to your bitch’s diet
- Helps strengthen uterine walls, helps reduce labor pain, ease delivery and generally helps to expel afterbirths (retention of afterbirth can cause serious infections in the mother)
- Also contains Vitamin C, which helps build strong bones in the puppies and keep mom’s bones strong
- Known to enrich colostrum in the bitch’s milk and consumption after delivery should help reduce uterine swelling and reduce postpartum bleeding
- 100% Organic Red Raspberry Leaf
Suggested Usage for Organic Red Raspberry Leaf Powder:
Mix into food or feed directly. For best results, feed in every meal.
- 1 – 5 pounds of body weight = 1/4 teaspoon daily
- 10 pounds of body weight = 1/2 teaspoon daily
- Over 20 pounds of body weight = 1 teaspoon daily per each 20 pounds
Can be used as early as heat cycle and as late as several weeks before the bitch is due. Frequently used through the weaning period. Has been used as a human remedy for centuries.
A 6 ounce jar contains about 90 teaspoons and will last a 40 pound dog about 1 1/2 months.