- HIGH ABSORPTION MAGNESIUM GLYCINATE: High Absorption Magnesium uses a patented, organic, chelated delivery form of magnesium to optimize bioavailability and GI tolerance. It is not buffered and is more absorbable than magnesium oxide.
- BETTER ABSORBABILITY: Magnesium Glycinate – 2.3x greater than magnesium carbonate, 3.6x greater than magnesium sulfate, 6.0x greater than magnesium oxide, Chelated magnesium is absorbed faster and at a higher rate than ionic salts. Helps promote high magnesium retention in the body. Better tolerated, minimizes laxative effect – even at therapeutic doses. TRAACS (The Real Amino Acid Chelate System), not a synthetic chelate. Water soluble.
- MAGNESIUM HEALTH BENEFITS: An essential dietary mineral, magnesium plays many important roles, including: helps increase energy levels, helps relax nerves and tension, helps maintain a normal, regular heartbeat, supports bone density, helps maintain muscle mass, muscle power and physical performance, helps digestion tract. Helps promote calmness allowing better sleep and reduced insomnia, helps prevent muscle cramps, tightness, and soreness, helps stop headaches. Inadequate magnesium not only affects the heart, blood vessels, and bones, but may also impact blood sugar balance as well.
- NOT ALL "AMINO ACID CHELATES" ARE TRUE CHELATES: High Absorption Magnesium is made with Albion minerals TRAACS, 100% not buffered. Albion unique chelated mineral, scientific process turns elemental minerals form into an absorbed nutrient that’s gentle on your stomach with no laxative effects.
- Vegan, Non-GMO, Gluten Free and Soy Free
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
From the manufacturer
Doctor’s Best High Absorption Magnesium
Doctor’s Best High Absorption Magnesium uses a patented, organic, chelated delivery form of magnesium to optimize bioavailability and GI tolerance. It is not buffered and is more absorbable than magnesium oxide.*
Magnesium is an essential dietary mineral that plays many important roles which include: helping cells produce metabolic energy, supporting optimum nerve function, helping muscles relax properly and maintaining a healthy heartbeat.* Lysine and glycine have been shown to be efficient carriers for minerals and facilitate absorption in the intestinal tract.*
What are the benefits of High Absorption Magnesium?
Why take High Absorption Magnesium?
How does it work?
What You Need to Know About Magnesium –
Magnesium has been flying under the radar and it’s surprising since it’s one of the most abundant minerals in the body and important for more than three-hundred enzymatic reactions.
It regulates the various biochemical processes including blood glucose control, transmissions of muscles and nerves, the regulation of blood pressure, and protein synthesis and is a vital mineral for every cell in our bodies.
Now that we understand how important magnesium is, the question is, are we getting enough? Studies show that many of us are not, and despite the fact that you can find magnesium in a variety of foods that include, green leafy vegetables, nuts, whole grain cereals, peas and beans, we are still deficient.
Why is magnesium so important for our health –
Builds strong bones – most of us would say that calcium is the most important mineral for building strong bones, but did you know that magnesium is just as important? Keeping a ratio of 2:1 of calcium to magnesium is vital for keeping the body in balance.
Increased memory – magnesium regulates our neurotransmitters that send messages throughout our bodies, and as we age, we may become more forgetful. Increasing magnesium can help to increase memory.
Lower blood pressure – those of that have high blood pressure and are always looking for anything to help to lower it naturally have reason to celebrate as magnesium could be the key. Studies have shown a significant benefit to taking a magnesium supplement in keeping blood pressure in check.
Stress reduction – It’s amazing how we all seem to walk around stressed out and exhausted all the time and most of us just don’t know what to do about it. The good news is that magnesium could actually help. If your go-to snack to reduce stress is dark chocolate, you may find you are deficient, as dark chocolate actually contains magnesium.
May help reduces migraines – Several studies have shown that those who suffer from migraines may actually be deficient in magnesium and that taking it can reduce them.
Magnesium is a vital mineral that has many more benefits than those listed here. It’s important to remember that not everyone is deficient, but if you are, taking a supplement can help you to reap the rewards it offers.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product in not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.