- DOCTOR’S BEST FAST ACTING ARGININE COMPLEX WITH NITROSIGINE – Uses a patented bonded form of arginine silicate, clinically shown to significantly boost nitric oxide (NO) levels. NO is a key factor in increasing blood flow to working muscles. Engineered to take effect within 15 minutes, it delivers benefits through your entire workout for up to 6 hours – with a single dose. Continued use builds NO levels , which can boost blood flow and vessel flexibility.
- Product Note: Exposure to heat or sunlight may lead to melting/damage of product. Hence customers are expected to be available during the product delivery
- INCREASE BLOOD FLOW – Enhanced blood flow during and after exercise may help with muscle growth and recovery. Nitrosigine almost doubles maximum blood flow, helps boost nitric oxide (NO) levels to support overall cardiovascular health Also enhances blood proteins related to vasodilation and heart health.
- IMPROVE & BOOST SPORTS PERFORMANCE – Arginine will help provide you with the energy and endurance to go to that next level in your body and performance. Builds muscle faster and recovery is quicker.
- CLINICALLY SHOWN – Nitrosigine has been shown to significantly boost nitric oxide (NO) levels, a key factor in increasing blood flow to working muscles.
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
From the manufacturer
Doctor’s Best Fast Acting Arginine Complex with Nitrosigine uses a patented bonded form ofarginine silicate, clinically shown to significantly boost nitric oxide (NO) levels. NO is a key factor in increasing blood flow to working muscles.
Engineered to take effect within 15 minutes, it delivers benefits through your entire workout for up to 6 hours – with a single dose!* Continued use builds NO levels , which can boost blood flow and vessel flexibility.*
What are the benefits of Fast Acting Arginine Complex with Nitrosigine**?
Why take Fast Acting Arginine Complex with Nitrosigine**?
How does it work?
Nitrosigine** is a patented ingredient of bonded arginine silicate. It has been clinically shown to significantly boost nitric oxide (NO) levels, a key factor in increasing blood flow to working muscles. Nitrosigine** is engineered to take effect in as quickly as 30 minutes. Nitrosigine** keeps delivering benefits through your entire workout, for up to 3 hours – after just a single dose! With continued use, nitric oxide levels build over time, leading to even better blood flow and vessel flexibility. Look for Nitrosigine** in your pre-workout products and get the pump you want.*1
Nitrosigin**, a novel, patented complex of bonded arginine silicate. Arginine is an amino acid used by the body to produce nitric oxide. Arginine is used as a substrate for the enzyme nitric oxide synthase, which is required for the production of nitric oxide in the body. Nitric oxide dilates blood vessels and increases blood flow. Nitric oxide is a substance critical for the maintenance of normal vascular function. Clinical trials have shown that oral arginine supplementation contributes to enhanced exercise tolerance because of its ability to help enhance cardiac circulation and vasodilation of blood vessels.2 Nitric oxide, the product of the arginine-nitric oxide pathway, also increases oxygen supply and protects the heart and other organs from damage and death. Nitric oxide mediates a number of physiological effects on the cardiovascular system, including supporting healthy endothelial function, enhancing cardiovascular health and displaying potent antioxidant properties against free radical species.2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10
Advantages of Silicon – Silicon, high silicon levels are present in arteries, maintaining the integrity of the lining of the aortic tissue. Silicon makes the inner lining of arterial tissue (tunica intima) less permeable. The aorta and the carotid artery of healthy persons contain much more silicon compared to arteries lined with plaque.12 Nitrosigine** has been shown to provide over 200% increase in silicon absorption compared to normal dietary intake.1
Clinical Studies – A clinical trial was performed to observe the benefits of using Nitrosigine**. Ten healthy males, took 1500 mg of Nitrosigin** for 14 days. Fasting blood and saliva collections were drawn from 30 minutes until 4 hours after receiving a dose. The study demonstrated that supplementation with Nitrosigine** resulted in a continually rapid increase in arginine and silicon levels for the first hour after receiving a dose. The test performed 4 hours after supplementation showed serum arginine and silicon levels remained elevated above baseline. After 14 days of use baseline levels of arginine appeared to be higher than on day one.1
A second clinical trial was performed on arginine silicate, Nitrosigine**, to determine its effects on markers of cardiovascular health. Human pharmacokinetic data show increased blood levels of these nutrients between 0.5 and 3 hours after administration. In order to evaluate proteomic changes due to ASI, blood samples were taken in healthy adult males during 14 days of Nitrosigine** administration, 1500 mg per day. Compared to pre-dose levels, the 6-hour post-dose protein analyses resulted in statistically significant changes in the levels of 73 proteins. With 14 days of Nitrosigin** use, levels of 87 out of 107 (81%) proteins changed significantly from pre-dose baseline. Proteins found to have the greatest percent increase were those associated with vasodilation and cardiovascular health. Proteins found to have the greatest percent decrease were those associated with cardiovascular, renal and metabolic dysfunction. Post-dose changes in blood arginine and silicon levels were significantly correlated with changes in proteins. In conclusion, Nitrosigine**supplementation significantly improved plasma protein concentrations associated with cardiovascular health after a single dose, and to an even greater extent, after 14 days of administration.11
In a small, double-blind, randomized controlled crossover trial, twelve healthy older-aged adults took supplemental arginine or placebo for 14 days, and treatments were then crossed over after a 14-day washout period. Flow-mediated dilation (a measure of endothelial function) of the brachial artery was monitored by ultrasound. Arginine improved flow-mediated dilation whereas placebo had no effect. Since endothelial function is normally compromised in healthy adults as we age, the results indicate that arginine is a useful supplemental nutrient to promote healthy endothelial function in healthy, aging individuals.13
Scientific References: 1) Kalman D, Feldman S, Samson A, Krieger D. A clinical evaluation to determine the safety, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of an inositol-stabilized arginine silicate dietary supplement in healthy adult males. FASEB J April 2014 28:LB418.
2) Bode-böger SM, Muke J, Surdacki A, Brabant G, Böger RH, Frölich JC. Oral L-arginine improves endothelial function in healthy individuals older than 70 years. Vasc Med. 2003;8(2):77-81.
3) Pieper GM, Siebeneich W, Dondlinger LA. Short-term oral administration of L-arginine reverses defective endothelium-dependent relaxation and cGMP generation in diabetes. Eur J Pharmacol. 1996;317(2-3):317-20.
4) Piatti PM, Monti LD, Valsecchi G, et al. Long-term oral L-arginine administration improves peripheral and hepatic insulin sensitivity in type 2 diabetic patients. Diabetes Care. 2001;24(5):875-80.
5) Adams MR, Mccredie R, Jessup W, Robinson J, Sullivan D, Celermajer DS. Oral L-arginine improves endothelium-dependent dilatation and reduces monocyte adhesion to endothelial cells in young men with coronary artery disease. Atherosclerosis. 1997;129(2):261-9.
6) Kawano H, Motoyama T, Hirai N, Kugiyama K, Yasue H, Ogawa H. Endothelial dysfunction in hypercholesterolemia is improved by L-arginine administration: possible role of oxidative stress. Atherosclerosis. 2002;161(2):375-80.
7) Clarkson P, Adams MR, Powe AJ, et al. Oral L-arginine improves endothelium-dependent dilation in hypercholesterolemic young adults. J Clin Invest. 1996;97(8):1989-94.
8) Higashi Y, Oshima T, Ozono R, Matsuura H, Kajiyama G. Aging and severity of hypertension attenuate endothelium-dependent renal vascular relaxation in humans. Hypertension. 1997;30(2 Pt 1):252-8.
9) Gokce N. L-arginine and hypertension. J Nutr. 2004;134(10 Suppl):2807S-2811S.
10) Pollock JS, Förstermann U, Mitchell JA, et al. Purification and characterization of particulate endothelium-derived relaxing factor synthase from cultured and native bovine aortic endothelial cells. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 1991;88(23):10480-4.
11) Komorowsk J, Rood-Ojalvo S, El-Sohemy A. Arginine silicate supplementation decreases markers of cardiovascular, renal and metabolic dysfunction and increases markers of vasodilation and cardiovascular health in healthy adult males. FASEB J. April 2015; 29:748.2
12) J. Loeper, J. Loeper, M. Fragny. The physiological role of the silicon and its antiatheromatous action. Bio of Sic RP, NFS. 2978;40:281-296.
13) Brown AA, Hu FB. Dietary modulation of endothelial function: implications for cardiovascular disease. Am J Clin Nutr. 2001;73(4):673-86.
Doctor’s Best Fast Acting Arginine Complex w/Nitrosigine, Boost Nitric Oxide, Blood Flow & Vessel Flexibility, Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten Free, 750mg, White (DRB-00406)