From the manufacturer
*Department of Animal Sciences, University of Illinois. 15 July, 2003. GSK Report – Data on File.
- Fiber for irregularity that won’t cause excess gas. (Based on laboratory testing. Individual results may vary.)
- Clinically proven** effective to relieve occasional constipation.
- Citrucel contains Methylcellulose Fiber, which is a non-toxic, non-allergenic, and non-irritant fiber.
- Convenient caplet form – no mixing, no mess.
- Contains Methylcellulose Fiber, a fiber derived from cellulose.
- Available in 100-count, 180-count, and 240-count caplets.
- Citrucel is recommended by physicians (among therapeutic fiber laxatives).
- **Snape W. The Effect of Methylcellulose on Symptoms of Constipation. Clinical Therapeutics .1989; Sep-Oct;11(5):572-9.
Why Do I Need Fiber?
If you have a sensitive digestive system, you know how certain discomforts can impact your life. They make you feel out of control, and you worry there are no easy solutions to help your irregularity. And yet, so many people keep offering the same suggestion: Fiber.
Dietary Fiber – found in fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and legumes is probably best known for its ability to help constipation.
But there are plenty of additional benefits to ensuring your diet is fiber-rich. And because not all fiber is the same, finding the one that is right for you can make a big difference. The more you learn about Citrucel with methylcellulose fiber, the more you’ll see why it’s a great option for irregularity.
Note: Please refer to List of Ingredient.
|Doesn’t cause excess gas*||✓||✓||✓|
|Helps relieve irregularity||✓||✓||✓|
|Convenient Caplet Form||–||–||✓|
|Great-tasting Orange Flavor||✓||✓||–|