- IMMUNE HEALTH: Vitamin A is a powerful antioxidant that supports healthy immune system function.
- VISION HEALTH – Vitamin A plays an important role in helping our eyes adapt to light changes.
- HEALTHY SKIN – Vitamin A Palmitate supports skin health.
- 25,000 IU (7,500 MCG RAE) – A single soft gel provides 15,000 IU (7,500 mcg RAE) of vitamin A from cod liver oil and retinyl palmitate.
- QUALITY GUARANTEED SINCE 1965 – All Carlson products are tested by an FDA-registered laboratory for potency and quality.
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
From the manufacturer
Award-winning quality since 1965.
How we got our start
Carlson began with a single vitamin E product in Founder Susan Carlson’s small Chicago apartment. In the early 1980s, we helped launch the omega-3 market in North America. Carlson now offers more than 200 products designed with your family’s unique nutritional needs in mind.
What makes our product unique
Every product is tested by an FDA-registered laboratory for potency and quality, and many items in our line have received special third-party certifications and awards. Carlson is well-known for our great tasting omega-3 fish oils and our convenient vitamin D3 liquid drops.
Why we love what we do
Carlson has been a women-founded and family-owned company since the beginning and still is today. Daughters Carilyn Anderson and Kirsten Carlson lead the company, and the innovations continue. Carlson is proud to offer the finest quality nutritional supplements, from our family to yours.
Vitamin A 25,000 IU is important for healthy vision. It plays an important role in helping the eyes adapt to light changes. Vitamin A deficiency can result in “night blindness.” Vitamin A is a powerful antioxidant that also promotes skin, bone, and immune system health.