- For a limited time, you may receive either bottle while we update our packaging. Both have the same great product inside. Based on new FDA regulations, you may also notice a change in the unit of measure and/or daily value for certain products.
- Contains a 100-day supply of Nature Made Burp-Less Fish Oil, 200 softgels per bottle.
- Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3s fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. (See nutrition information for total fat, saturated fat and cholesterol content.)
- Every 2 softgels provide 720 mg of heart-healthy omega-3 (600 mg EPA/DHA). Adults, take 2 softgels daily with water and a meal.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
From the manufacturer
USP Verified for Purity and Potency
USP sets official standards for dietary supplements
Quality Heart Health Support†
Nature Made supports the leading heart health experts, who recommend eating at least 2 servings of fatty fish each week to support heart health.† If fish isn’t a part of your regular diet, this burp-less** omega-3 supplement, offering 2400 mg of fish oil per serving, is a helpful alternate way to provide your body with those heart-healthy omega-3s.†
- Helps support a healthy heart†
- Coated to reduce fish burps
- Adults take 2 softgels daily with water and a meal
- Purified to remove mercury and other contaminants***
- #1 Pharmacist Recommended Brand in Omega 3 Fish Oil Supplements*
What are the Benefits
Omega-3 fatty acids, especially EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) are widely recognized as having a range of health benefits including supporting a healthy heart.
Who Should Take it
Scientific organizations recommend getting at least 200–500 mg of EPA and DHA per day for adults looking to support their general health. That’s roughly two servings of fatty fish per week. This omega-3 fish oil supplement contains 720 mg omega-3s (including 600 mg EPA and DHA), making it an ideal solution for anyone looking to ensure they are getting the required amount of omega-3s every day, while also supporting their heart health.†
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Based on US News & World Report – Pharmacy Times Survey, 2020
**Coated to reduce fish burps.
***Purified to remove PCBs, dioxins and furans, and mercury to ensure levels below 0.09 ppm, 2 ppt WHO TEQs, and 0.1 ppm respectively.
Nutrition for Your Individual Needs
Made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes, so you get the supplements you need.
Scientific research is at the heart of everything we do. We only make dietary supplements that science supports as being safe and providing real benefits.
At Nature Made, we’re committed to finding the perfect combination of vitamins and supplements for a healthier, more vibrant you.