- Pure Hydrolysate – no added flavors or colors. Tasteless and high in protein content.
- From pasture-raised, grass fed cattle from USA who are free of hormones, steroids and antibiotics.
- Great for coffee, smoothies, sauces and more! Paleo and Keto friendly!
- 12g of Protein Per Serving, Batch Tested and Verified Gluten Free
- Product of USA, Anthony's Peptide contains: Type I and III Collagens
About our Collagen Peptide Powder:
Anthony’s Collagen Peptide powder is essentially high-quality pure collagen protein from grass-fed cows. It is a fine powder, has a mild taste, and mixes well with liquids. It’s easy to improve the health of your bones, ligaments, hair, skin, nails, gut, and more by adding a couple of tablespoons of Anthony’s Collagen Peptide powder to your diet each day. It contains no additives, is gluten-free, paleo, and keto-friendly.
By your mid-twenties, your body starts losing its natural ability to repair connective tissue, bones, tendons, ligaments, cartilage, blood cells, skin tissue, hair and nails. Collagen, also known as Collagen Hydrolysate, makes up 30% or more of the total protein in the body. Hydrolysate can help replenish lost collagen due to age, and repair collagen that has been damaged by vigorous exercise or injury. Anthony’s Collagen Peptide Powder is an unflavored powder made of types I and III. It comes from grass fed, pasture-raised cattle who are not grain fed or given hormones, steroids or antibiotics. Anthony’s provides a pure Collagen Hydrolysate that is free of added flavors or colors and contains a high protein content.
Anthony’s Collagen Peptide Powder is sourced from USA grown grass-fed cattle. They are not given grain, steroids, or antibiotics.
Bone, joint, and skin health
Did you know that collagen makes up a large percentage of your bone mass? Collagen supplementation can help rebuild bones as well as ligaments, joints, skin, hair, and nails.
Good for digestion
Collagen can also help strengthen the lining of the digestive tract and even help with stomach acid production for better digestive health.
Versatile and easy to use
Anthony’s Collagen Peptide Powder has a mild taste and easy to add to smoothies, muffins, pancakes, homemade ice cream base, yogurt, and much more.
Superfood Energy Balls
- 1-½ plus ⅓ cup Anthony’s Blanched Almond Flour, divided
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 tablespoons Anthony’s Coconut Oil, divided
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons Anthony’s Maqui Powder
- 1 tablespoon Anthony’s Red Maca Powder
- 2 tablespoons Anthony’s Collagen Peptide Powder
- Anthony’s Red Maca, Maqui Powder, and Cacao Nibs, for garnish
- In a food processor, combine 1-½ cups almond flour and 2 tablespoons coconut oil.
- Process until butter.
- Add remaining ⅓ cup almond flour and 2 tablespoons coconut oil, maple syrup, maqui powder, red maca powder, and collagen peptide powder.
- Process just until mixed.
- Form heaping tablespoonfuls of dough into balls and place on baking sheet.
- Freeze just until set.
- Roll in maca, maqui, or cacao nibs for garnish.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Almond Flour and Collagen Protein Pancakes
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons Anthony’s Coconut Oil, melted
- ¾ cup Anthony’s Almond Flour
- 3 tablespoons Anthony’s Collagen Peptide Powder
- 1 tablespoons Anthony’s Cane Sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs with the coconut milk, coconut oil, and vanilla extract.
- Add almond flour, collagen, cane sugar, salt, and baking soda; mix well.
- Cook by ¼ cupfuls on a hot greased skillet until golden on each side and cooked through.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Yield: 6-8 pancakes
Collagen Protein Brownies
- 1/4 cup Anthony’s Coconut Oil
- 1-1/2 cups Anthony’s Almond Flour
- 1/3 cup Anthony’s Cocoa Powder
- 1/3 cup Anthony’s Coconut Sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons Anthony’s Cacao Nibs
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit and grease a 8×8″ glass baking dish.
- In a food processor, process coconut oil with almond flour until buttery.
- Transfer to mixing bowl and add cocoa powder, coconut sugar, egg, cacao nibs, baking soda, and salt; mix well.
- Transfer to prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Cool and cut.