- Based on the ancient ancestral wisdom that "like supports like." Consuming colostrum may support a healthy gut and immune system.
- Based on the ancient ancestral wisdom that "like supports like." Colostrum may promote human growth and cellular, tissue and organ repair.
- Colostrum provides all the building blocks – bioactive and nutritionally intact – with the specific vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and amino acids
- For gut support: take 3 to 6 capsules on an empty stomach.
- Recommended as an integral part of a nose-to-tail keto or carnivore diet by Paul Saladino, MD (author of The Carnivore Code)
Traditional peoples, Native Americans and early ancestral healers believed that eating the organs from a healthy animal would strengthen and support the health of the corresponding organ of the individual. For instance, the traditional way of treating a person with a weak heart was to feed the person the heart of a healthy animal. Similarly, consuming the colostrum, or first milk, of a mother animal was believed to provide lifelong protection and strength. Grass Fed Colostrum is an ancient solution for people struggling. GRASS FED COLOSTRUM CONTAINS… Incredible Growth Factors Essential vitamins, minerals, enzymes and amino acids to support an overall healthy system GRASS FED COLOSTRUM SUPPORTS… Optimal Gut & Immune System Function Thymus Health Iron Health Human Growth and Cell Repair Increased Athletic Performance