- Enormous research has been published about the many beneficial properties of garlic. When fresh garlic is cut or crushed, a Sulphur compound, Alliin combines with an enzyme Alliinase, starting a chemical reaction. The first compound formed is Allicin.
- ALLIMAX delivers true bioactive Allicin! ALLIMAX is the result of a patented process and is the first garlic in the world to contain real, bioactive, stabilized Allicin in each capsule for potent immune supporting benefits.
- How Does ALLIMAX Differ from Other Garlic Supplements? No other garlic supplements contain ANY Allicin. They rely on your body generating the Allicin once you have swallowed the tablet or capsule. This destroys most, if not all of the available Allicin.
- ALLIMAX doesn't need to wait to be converted since it actually IS Allicin. When ALLIMAX enters your stomach, it dissolves for easy absorption into the blood stream and breaks down to form Allicin derivatives.
- Suitable for long-term and preventative use. ALLIMAX offers immune support and overall well-being with just one capsule per day!
Garlic is great, but Allimax is better
Garlic is great for you! Seventeen amino acids, at least 33 sulphur compounds, eight minerals (germanium, calcium, copper, iron, potassium, magnesium, selenium and zinc) and the vitamins A, B and C. But garlic itself contains no allicin, the powerful organosulphur compound found in Allimax. Garlic makes Allicin only once it’s structure is ruptured and the two compounds alliin and allinase come into contact to form Allicin. Allimax contains bio-active stabilized Allicin!
Can I get allicin from raw garlic or other garlic supplements?
Raw garlic varies quite widely in its relative yield of allicin. Research has found that the amount of allicin released from different garlics around the world can vary by a factor of 10 with the best yield at about 4% allicin. You would have to eat an awful lot of garlic match one capsule of Allimax.
The Camden Food and Drink Research Association and the prestigious Warren Springs Laboratory show that garlic oil does not provide allicin. This is because it is destroyed by the boiling process used in the oil’s manufacture.
Almost a quarter of non-aged products (aged garlic never produces any allicin) yielded less allicin than was generally considered therapeutic and then only in a laboratory and not in your body, which is an altogether different setting.
Only Allimax contains bioactive, stabilized Allicin
Allicin is only created in garlic when it is cut or crushed. Though powerful, it quickly degrades in nature. Allimax has found a way to stabilize bioactive Allicin and deliver it to you in convenient vegan capsules.
Allimax is made in the same way that allicin from fresh garlic is formed
- All Allimax is made from from clean and sustainable Spanish grown garlic.
- This garlic is then, In a carefully temperature/pressure controlled process, continually flushed with water to create allicin which is distilled from the reaction vessel as soon as it’s formed. This yields a dilute water solution of allicin.
- The resulting solution is spray-dried onto a maltodextrin matrix to produce stabilized allicin powder. These controlled conditions maintain allicin’s potency and bioactivity in every Allimax capsule.
Developer Dr. Peter Josling, Researcher, Director of The Garlic Centre
Dr. Peter Josling is recognized as an international expert on the properties of garlic and Allicin, and is the leading authority on its medicinal benefits. He has written numerous books, articles and published clinical papers on garlic and Allicin.
“Only recently has it been even possible to produce stabilized allicin on a commercial scale.”, Dr. Peter Josling